What’s your relationship with money? If you don’t know… look at your bank statement! You may be trapped into thinking that only hard work, the “perfect” job and luck are the ways to improve your financial situation, but that’s simply not the case at all.
Where you are in your life financially right now is a result of all the thoughts you have had about money in your life.
The only way to improve your financial situation permanently is to improve your energy with money and by shifting your mindset . That means, thinking and feeling positively about money, and being end-goal focused instead of means-goals focused.
There are several ways to improve your energy & mindset about money, therefore drawing more of it to you.
- Watch your words! When you see a beautiful pair of shoes, or something you’d like to buy, instead of saying “I can’t afford it”.…instead say “how can I afford it?” The Universe and your subconscious mind immediately go to work for you, creating a solution enabling you to draw the money needed to purchase those beautiful shoes.
- Act as if you are already wealthy. Don’t take this the wrong way. I’m not saying to go out and max out your credit cards. Even if you’re struggling or downright broke, In your mind, visualize yourself as a wealthy person with a healthy bank account. Try on expensive items at the store, and tell yourself that you will come back later and purchase them. This breaks the subconscious resistance of “I cannot afford it because I AM BROKE.”
- Stop the negative self chatter. Remember The Universe responds to our every thought and word. If you say “I am broke” the energy you are sending out will conspire to make it true! Instead, say “I’m struggling at this time and I know this is only temporary. I know as I improve my energy, mindset and thoughts about money, more of it will come my way.”
- Don’t think about money. What? Are you serious? Yes…absolutely! What are the feelings you get when you think of a lack of money? Fear? Stress? Anxiety? Those are not the feelings you want to have, if you’re going to attract money into your life. You need to be able to block any of those feelings as they provide resistance to allowing the Universe to draw money to you. Instead, think about all the good you will be doing with the money when it is manifested and drawn to you. Pay the bills, buy food, buy that nice pair of shoes, etc. Focus only on that….the end result.
- Be Grateful and say it! Even is you are struggling with finances, express gratitude for the money that is coming your way. Say it out loud and write it down. “Thank you for my abundance. Thank you for my blessings. I am grateful for all I have and all that is coming to me.” These statements send positive energy out to the Universe releasing any internal resistance and blocks which may be sending a message out that “you don’t deserve it.”
In A Nutshell
You must focus your thoughts on wealth. If you think about not having enough money, how expensive things are, or how you spend your paycheck as quickly as your receive it, it is impossible to attract money. If you focus on the lack of money, you will attract circumstances where you don’t have enough money.
It isn’t up to you to decide how the money will come to you.
All you have to do is focus positively on money.
For additional tips on how to attract more money, happiness and abundance… check out my new course Mindset Mastery.
For a very limited time, you can get it for a reduced rate.
The principles I teach in this course and the personal stories I share are the EXACT methods that enabled me to retire from Corporate America at the age of 40, to become a happier person…and to make more money in a single day than I ever made in a single week at my job.
Blessings & Abundance,
Please reach out to me with any questions: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with me on Facebook:
Follow me on Twitter